A list of verbs in past tense translated from Xitsonga to English.
- A verb is riendli in Xitsonga
- A verb is a word used to describe an action, state, or occurrence, and forming the main part of the predicate of a sentence, such as hear, become, happen.
- The community is correcting the information on this page.
This is for in one of three ways.
- Generally, one drops the 'a' from the verb and adds the prefix '-ile'
- With verbs that end with -ala, in the past change to -ele or -ale.
- In many cases merely changing the last 'a' in the verb to an 'e' indicates past action